Arch Red Access Controller
Arch Red Access Controller is a product for controlling access to the customer's own network. With Access Controller, the customer can also produce captive portal functionalities in the network.
Arch Red Access Controller provides a captive portal functionality for authenticating the customer's users with a WWW-based login form. The customer can also manage users of the network by directing them to different VLANs depending on their user roles.
Because Arch Red Access Controller fully customizable, you can also make the portal page integrate with the outlook of your organization. Arch Red Access Controller provides also functionalities for user management and reporting that are Also, the pricing of Arch Red Access Controller is done dependent on the feature set needed by the customer.
Who can benefit from Arch Red Access Controller?
Arch Red Access Controller brings additional value to customers that need customizable or appliance based captive portal functionalities to their networks. Potential user organizations can be for example:
- Companies with geographically scattered facilities but that are in the need for unified access controlling
- Institutions with a demand for customizable captive portal functionalities
- Organizations in the need for directing end-users to different VLANs by their user role or by organizational policy.
Two different editions of Arch Red Access Controller
Arch Red Access Controller comes now in two editions:
- Arch Red Access Controller appliance edition. Fixed features on a fixed platform. Get a fully functional access controller just by plugging our product into your network. Full documentation for installation and integration included.
- Arch Red Access Controller software edition. Contains just the feature set that the customer wants to be used in the network. The software is installed onto the platform defined in cooperation with the customer. With this approach, we provide customized service for your customized needs.
For quote or more information about Arch Red Access Controller, please contact sales(at)archred.com