ARCH RED OY IS NOW RADIATOR SOFTWARE OY
Radiator AAA server software was originally developed by Mike McCauley and the Australian company Open System Consultants Pty Ltd.
Open System Consultants Pty Ltd and the Finnish Internet engineering company Arch Red Oy joined forces in 2013. They formed a Finnish-Australian company group, which continued developing Radiator-based products and services further.
This year we take an important step in unifying the brands and launching our new company name and brand, Radiator Software. We will use Radiator Software both in Finland and in Australia. In Finland, Radiator Software is the new official name of Arch Red Oy, while in Australia, Radiator Software is the auxiliary business name of Open System Consultants.
Check out our new web site at: https://radiatorsoftware.com/
About Arch Red Oy
Arch Red Oy is a Finnish Internet engineering company, which offers both products and services to service providers for both wired and wireless (Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G) user authentication, management and roaming.
Arch Red, together with Open System Consultants (OSC), has thousands of active customers in over 180 countries around the world. These range from global operators to single hotels and include tens of Top 100 enterprises and universities as well as over 50% of the largest 25 mobile network operators in the world. The Radiator RADIUS server software, the essential part of Arch Red and OSC solutions, is also a component in hundreds of mobile networks around the world.
- What does Arch Red do? 3.11.2017
- verkkovieras.fi -- making enterprise Wi-Fi authentication easy 1.12.2015
- New blog about Radiator: Radiator Cookbook 27.5.2015
- What does Internet of Things mean for service providers? 6.8.2014
- There is no Free Wi-Fi, but there can be Sustainable Wi-Fi 8.7.2014
- Australian RADIUS experts and Finnish Internet engineers combine forces 29.4.2013
- What about CAs in mobile devices? 8.9.2011
- Microsoft recommends _not_ to disable IPv6 3.5.2011