Software Development Lead
We are currently seeking a Software Development Lead. In this position, you need experience of the following subjects:
- Practical experience in software development and software architecture design
- Technical lead or project management experience in leading small, agile product development teams
- Background in software engineering and/or software testing
- Software development tools (version control: git, Atlassian tools: Jira, Bamboo, Confluence, and others)
We also appreciate experience and interest to learn more about the following subjects:
- Cloud software development, virtualisation, containers
- DevOps processes and methods
- Software releases and development
- Security (AAA)
As always in Arch Red, you should have ability and interest to learn more about the things we do for our customers. You will work together with Arch Red’s management group and managing director to coordinate and guide software development, and combine and prioritise the needs and requirements from company and company’s customers Because of our global customer base in over 180 countries, you should be fluent in English.
We offer you a competitive compensation package. In addition to this, we provide flexibility to balance your work and personal life. Here at Arch Red, we also provide an extensive health care coverage and freedom to choose your own tools for work.
Arch Red main office is located in Tampere, but part of the team is located in Helsinki. For more information, please contact either Karri Huhtanen (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Sami Keski-Kasari (email@example.com, +358 44 054 0746). When applying, send your application, cv, and other possible documents to firstname.lastname@example.org before Feb 10, 2017.